Disclosure pursuant to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
This page describes the way in which this website owned by Oikos Servizi Srl, later also more briefly referred to as “company”, is managed, with reference to the processing of personal data of the users who consult it. Personal data provided by users, are treated confidentially and used for the sole purpose of executing the requests submitted in compliance with the specific disclosures made pursuant to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereafter GDPR) laying down provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data.
1. NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
The user has the right to provide personal data necessary for the purpose of consulting our site and carrying out his specific requests related to the company’s activity.
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The Data are processed by the company to provide commercial information about the products and services covered by its business.
3. RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
Subjects to whom personal data relate, pursuant to Articles 15-22 of the GDPR, the right to:
– Request confirmation of the existence or non-existence of their personal data;
– Obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, and when possible, the retention period;
– Obtain rectification and deletion of data
– Obtain restriction of processing;
– Obtain portability of data, i.e., receive them from a data controller, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
– To object to the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
– Object to automated decision-making related to natural persons, including profiling.
4. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller of personal data, relating to persons identified through the consultation of our site is Oikos Servizi Srl, Via Monsignor Cogoni 30, Nuoro, in the person of the Legal Representative.
4. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is Ditech Srl, Via Vecchia della Stazione 41, Tarquinia (VT).
5. DATA CONTROLLER
The person in charge of the processing is the Legal Representative of the Company.
6. PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing of data related to the company’s website, takes place at the site where the company’s servers are located.
7. CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED
8. DURATION OF DATA RETENTION
Data will be processed and kept for as long as necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed. (art. 5 lett e GDPR).
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND TRADEMARK PROTECTION
The pages of this site are copyrighted, marked with the symbol © under Law 633/1941 therefore, the content of the site is protected against duplication, translation. In addition, trademark protection, is protected under Article 2571 of the Civil Code.
Nuoro there, 16/05/2023
Oikos Services Ltd.
The Legal Representative